Friday, February 28, 2003

I'm so tired, and so tired of sewing that I want to stitch my eyes shut for a nice long nap. Granted, I'm done with sewing for other people - for the moment. And i only have the sleeves on my jacket to finish.

I'm covered with paint currently, having just gotten back from painting class and I just stuffed down my lunch. Having some semi frozen coke to get me through the rest of the day.

My radio show is ALMOST up. I recently found out that there's an entire section of my cemetery page that is missing. I thought I put up the pics from graceland, and apparently I never did. The pages were done. Well, the pages on the overgrown jewish cemetery weren't...and the pics I took during the summer of graceland when i was sick weren't put in the pages either. I sewar I had put the stuff up...but I'll bet that after I got sick I just forgot entirely.It was pretty damn miserable being ill for a month. I shouldn't be surprised I guess.

So I have some things to wrap up this weekend. I need to catch up on web crap in the worst way. Need photos for the DIY section. Gothic Survivor has been untouched for a while. (burp) Cola!

Oh god am I tired.

I just want to crawl under a nice fluffy afghan and snooooooze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home