Friday, September 22, 2006

The one good thing about this particular job in the working at home aspect, is that I will be able to finally set up a nice schedule. I have a specific time window that I will have to work -10:30 to 2:30. I was able to choose my window, and chose one that would allow me to not have to get up via an alarm, therefore being allowed to wake up naturally and not feeling like i was bonked over the head with something heavy and someone has stuffed pillows into my eyesockets.

The window will also end just before I hit the afternoon nap slump - that sleepy period that surrounds lunch, and often makes functioning and focusing difficult.

So, as I see it, i should be able to sleep, get up, do some exercise, have some cereal, take care of the pig and then get to work in my pajamas.
Afterwards, have some lunch, and then take care of whatever chores/crafts are the goal of the day.

Course, the next 2 weeks i have to schlep my ass to evanston, doing an ugly commute of an hour and a half for training. I pick things up quickly though, so I should be planted in front of my computer in the comfy chair in no time.

I really need to get back to sleep now, actually. I've been more or less awake since 5am after making a bathroom visit, then couldn't get back to sleep until a half hour before 7, when I had to get my ass up to take Schrapnel to the vet for a checkup.

So, after futzing around reading some dream headline that was on yahoo, I've decided that I'm going to continue one of my favorite hobbies and pasttimes - having strange dream experiences, in the comfort of bed on this gray drippy day.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home