Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Pets are such a stress reliever. I'm babysitting some guinea pigs this week, and I'll be damned if they aren't the cutest squeakiest furry things alive. After a few hours of watching them chase each other around, gnaw on veggies, hide in blankets and wiggling their little noses I was so relaxed I was ready to pass out. I want to be a guinea pig. I want someone to feed me carrots and brush me and give me cardboard tubes to chew. Anyone? Anyone. Darn it.

I don't have my own pets...our leprechaun of a landlord thinks they are (in an irish accent) "smelly little animals". And yet, he would let us have a cat if we wanted.?? I'm not a cat person though. I've got enough of my own issues. I don't need a pet that has issues. Yet another cheerful note...apparently the drummer from Slick Idiot liked my review and requested hi res pictures from me. I'm more than happy to oblige if that's what he wants. Well, off to exercise. boing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home