Thursday, September 22, 2005

I actually don't have a lot to complain about this morning, but it is early yet.

I figured I'd send out a little message to an old friend who obviously wants to get in touch, but thinks my old email isn't working.

It still is up, although it doesn't get checked as much, that's how I nkow to manage my webpage guestbook entries. Feel free to drop me a line, but make it obvious that it's you - else I will think it's some weird spam or freaky person...well... uh, you are freaky, but anyway....
Could you possibly send us your email or contact info in another private message?

The link for my email should still be somewhere on my homepage if you didn't remember. :)

Anyhow, I'm on the hurricane watch again.

And Monday was talk like a pirate day, but there was no one piratey to talk to. :( Yar. Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home