Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I'm at school. Gee , what a surprise. The putz isn't in yet. hopefully I'll be headed to class before he gets here. I survived a very loud concert last night. Ministry - first time seeing them. Very good show. Lots of fun. There's nothing like seeing a big, long haired guy with a bandana on his head in a leather jacket happily hugging a scowling scotsman. Absolutely adorable.

Currently coughing up smoke from last night and downing some cranberry apple tea.
hack.

blah. i'd rather be asleep right now. Actually that sentiment goes for just about any given time, except when I want to eat. I've forgotten what my own cooking tastes like.

well, I guess I'll go stare blankly at the computer screen for a few hours til class. yeehah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home