Monday, October 21, 2002

I look like a victorian fop today. On purpose, of course, because I wanted to wear my tail coat. Mike pointed out that my outfit didn't look especially good with fuzzy grinch slippers however. So astute.
I survived theatre history...which is interesting but not the best class to have first thing when consciousness is an issue. My afternoon class is making a trip to the art institute...a nice change of pace.

I just had a coniption involving my time sheet. Such as...I hadn't filled them out for the past couple weeks and they were due today before noon. Whew. Next on my agenda, getting my stupid loan stuff so I can get a deferment before the end of the month. Stupid loan company. And this one I never actually get a person. I have to leave a frickin message and have them send me a form, and then I have to send it back...blah blah bureacracy and inconvience blah.

I want to be asleep. My body is awake. My mind has not caught up, and likely won't until today is nearly over. Hopefully I can get my radio show up this evening....and get some sketches done as well as exercise. I had a spontaneous pissy mood last night...probably the main reason I don't have it now is I'm too tired to realize how annoyed I am with everything.

I did however, order that Tanzwut CD I wanted, so they is joyous bagpipage awaiting me in the next week or so.

As long as my sanity holds out through today....arghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home