Friday, October 11, 2002

Well, today I present my ideas for the costume designs..so far...to the director. Nervous. Excite. Argh.
Looks like it's shaping up to be a busy weekend too. Blah....I hope I get a decent night of dancing at Exit this evening, especially after missing last week.

Can't seem to concentrate on anything for any given length of time. Always anxious to be somewhere else or get things over with. Have this sense of things will be happening for me soon, but I'm still kinda in a waiting period. Doesn't help that something as big as a wedding is hovering in the back of my head.

I certainly have been keeping busy though, I must say. Perhaps too busy. To the point that I've got a few unfinished projects that need attention before I forget about them.

What am I looking for? I feel like I'm watching for something. I couldn't tell you what... it's not like I don't have a lots of things going already. What the hell am I anticipating? Is it just my mind jumping ahead, as it usually does to kinda piece together the future and make the change easier, or am I picking up something else that hasn't fully manifested yet?

I think too hard about all this stuff...I really need to just eat some cheese and shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home