Friday, November 22, 2002

I can't begin to tell you how much I don't want to be here today. Fridays are always slower than frozen poop on a stick. I always end up bored and surfing...except I run out of things to surf for or I get sick of being stuck in front of this box in the office all day. And if there is any work for me to do, by the time it gets to me, I'm so lackadaisical and apathetic that I really don't even want to do it.

I need to get myself in gear to go dancing this evening though...it's hard when your whole frickin day is a wash. That's why I intend to go home, do my exercises and eat some javapolitan ice cream to keep myself awake and moving until its time to go out.

I also have next to nothing for lunch today...nothing to bring with me anyway. And the cold weather and fact that I really don't want to spend the money on food is keeping me from freezing my ass off and wandering down the street to subway.

I should be much less blah, really...no real homework this weekend, my back is hurting less....but I've got this stupid sad shadow following me around, grabbing onto my leg. I just feel icky...like I need to take a nice hot bath that lasts for oh..about a month. Not dirty icky...just....emotionally icky. I really want some pastries. Total non sequiter.

Currently being comforted by: KMFDM Tribute- Light cover by Guenter Schulz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home