Sunday, September 14, 2003

In the late night adventures with strange poetry generators, the following verses were produced from this very blog:

Disconnected train or
chunk of
his best friend outside
of their customers will
continue the planning. blows
goats. I already drowning in kilts,
and ramblings, comments
and your promises of closeted fantasies they are
much Peep // 6/30/2003 Sound barricades itself as
be expected. however, I just fine
and buy
them because someone will
outdress me off, how to
not dropping that
becomes useless in
the mind numbing amount of acquaintences,
and meatlike substance.
Following the
night.

Disconnected train or since my whole
plan to make me feel very innocent if a
meaning only a
form. a common feeling
this whole plan on
a bunch of my way
bigger than our currency
of the money very
often than someone I wonder kind to join the process of sleep,
severe drama either personal life
happens. around a good to
talk to teach mike
has a lot of occurence
happens around but overall, I quite a
lot of
the imprint my veins. Likewise, I wanted
to crawl under my butt in one
of extensive rants before.
So, I
have returned.


ahh...the fun continues....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home