Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Ah, it's only 10 something and I can't wait to just go home. It's snowing out there. A lot. The heat is on in here, but I don't want to be here. I don't feel like dealing with work or my chaotic acting class. Blarf. I just want a break from things. Although Mike will not be around for the holiday, :(, I kinda need the time alone right now. I have several sewing projects building up - not counting the pile of stuff that needs to be mended or altered. I intend to catch up on all that over break.

I get to look after the cute fuzzy things again...guinea pigs are relaxing. I get to spoil them with lots of veggies. Assuming I get a hold of the people I need to catch a ride with, I'll be doing thanksgiving with friends this year, which should be fun.

I just want some hot cocoa and a nap, presently. And maybe a large stuffed animal to keep me company.
Less angst, more rest.

I should be able to fight off any post-turkey weight gain and blorpyness with my exercise routine, thankfully. I'll be able to get up in the morning and bounce around, which works out better than coming home tired and trying to get motivated to exercise after a full day.

Damn is it snowing.

hiding to: Mesh/The Point Where it All Falls Apart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home