Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Just need to get through today. I am in the crappiest mood....mostly because Mike is leaving for home tonight. :( I know I need my time alone, and he wants to visit back home, but I still wish he'd stay. I have half a mind to crash at Heather and Steve's when I visit the piggies tonight. They always relax me and put me to sleep - and traveling on a bus in the cold at night is not one of my more favorite things. Besides, cute fuzzy things that squeak make me feel better.

I HATE winter. It looks like winter now, after all that damn snow that got dropped on us. And it's only the beginning. I wouldn't hate it half as much if I was playing in it as opposed to commuting in it. I always get really dry skin and terrible static in the winter too. Wearing 50 pounds of clothing to keep warm is no picnic either...I have low blood pressure and that doesn't help.

I'm STILL trying to round up costume bits for this show. 4 characters, 2 costume changes, contemporary dress. easy, right? No. Finding the right shirt/sweater and pants for a couple characters has been quite the chore. Now I have to replace some shoes for another. I'm in tech all this weekend, so I don't get much of a break.

I'm antisocial on the border of being hostile. I don't want to talk, I don't want to move, I don't want to think. Just sleep. I need rest in the worst way. But I also need to creatively vent my frustration.

Blah. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home