Friday, August 30, 2002

So I'm a quiz addict. I love those damn little personality thingies and the little pictures. I still have yet to make my own..working on those for my website. After visiting my twin's livejournal (well Miz and I are twins by personality, not genetics), I decided to take a bunch of random quizzes she took so here are the results:



You are a muse.

What legend are you?. Take the Legendary Being Quiz by Paradox



Which tarot card are you?



Take This Quiz!


I'm Delirium!
Which Member of the Endless Are You?

And there you have it so far. Gotta finish my Slick Idiot drawing series today. I'll have done 4 drawings total and I hope to get them up this afternoon on the new site. Gotta pack and get ready to visit back home for the weekend. Hope to hit Fado with Kelly before clubbing at the Chamber. NEED TO DANCE. Angst Angst Angst. Is it any wonder I listen to the music that I do. Waiting for the new RIB to get finished, listening to Slick Idiot, enjoying Rammstein and Mesh as well. Blah. Best be off to accomplish stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home