Monday, September 30, 2002

Nothing like a gray monday with a sore throat to make you not want to get out of bed. I really should be more excited about going to school, but for some reason I'm not. I need to be getting more sleep, I guess. If there ever was a time when I would rather hide under the covers than deal with people, it's been the last couple weeks. On top of that, I seem to be suffering from a lack of motivation. I got my reading assignment for class done last night, but I'll have to read it again on the train as I just wasn't absorbing it the way I should.

Need to finish putting up my radio show. Need to do exercises when I get home...Exit was actually pretty lousy this past week. The DJ was playing way too much slow stuff for a long time afte we got there, and if I don't get out and dance within the first 15 min. or so, then basically my night is shot because I lose the energy. I had been tired anyway. I think I only dance to maybe 3 songs. I could easily do better than the guy did on Friday, even with as little DJ knowledge as I have. I know enough how to get and keep people on the floor and hold a mood from song to song. Hopefully this friday should be better. The DJs switch off, and the good one will be spinning this week.

Blah. I just shouldn't be awake. Simple as that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home