Saturday, September 21, 2002

Well, I'm tired and vaguely wonky. Gotta pack up some CDs in case I actually get a chance to play amateur DJ tonight. It's a 2 hour drive to the island party in Wisconsin. I have no idea how many people will show. Assuming that anyone sleeps, it'll be like a big sleep over. Perhaps I should haul some Bailey's or pear cider with me....

I hate being tired and blorpy...and groggy from a failed attempt at napping. :P Skipping my exercise today as I did both of my workout tapes and went dancing last night. I think I see abs forming though...that's a promising change.

Blah...Muffin is at baseball game. :P Don't know if he will make it to party or not. In the meantime, I am both dreamy and mopey, trying to motivate myself to stay awake. I guess I should get off my butt and accomplish things...or at least look like I'm trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home