Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Heather sent me this 1950's article....after reading it i realize why we have so many feminists out there.

So anyhow, I woke up sad and cranky this morning. Waking up will do that. Trying to get comfy in my classes today...now i'm just kinda....EHhh instead. It's hard for me to get used to change, as much as I like variety. Some things are just more comfortable. It's getting past simply being comfortable and afraid of losing it that I'm still working on.

I need to pick up around our place. It's getting trashed and we have dinner guests for saturday. Of course, guests are always a good impetus to clean. Good thing we have them, or else we might live in a sty. Eventually I get sick of tumbleweed size hairballs following me around like housepets and I sweep though.

Perhaps I might have some costume related stuff waiting in the wings for me. I need to get more involved and I want to get more involved, but starting is the hard part...knowing where and when. Connections are always good. That's why I'm here, to make connections. I'm a bit worried though, as i haven't done any design work yet. I'm only beginning to take the costume class even though i have a strong fashion background. I feel like my greenness will be a hinderance or prevent me from getting something somehow. Just kinda scary, but I'd like for someone to see what I do and appreciate it.

I guess i just have to wait and see...and hope that something will turn up. I'm expecting at least one call for an interview or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home