Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I am not feeling well today, but I have been worse. I have this deep sexy voice going because of my scratchy throat and coughing. yay. My radio show is almost done, have to finish it at home and get all the tracks in order. Started putting together the show following it..my Day of the Dead show.

I am really not in the mood to be silly in acting class today. God knows I'll sound ridiculous. I came into work late thanks to the lack of sleep I got last night. I'm still very worn down. Too much on my mind. And its only tuesday. I need to go home and do my exercises whether I feel crappy or not. That's what I did yesterday, and I wound up feeling better afterwards. Maybe just keeping moving will be enough.

I need to get working on my halloween costume...have a mask and a skirt to make, and I should head to fantasy headquarters to pick up some sparkly blue tights and blue makeup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home