Friday, November 15, 2002

I almost got my radio show up....ALMOST. If I could finish from work I would, but the vocal spew still needs to be recorded. BLARGH!!!!! I exercised like a maniac yesterday - I was so ticked off. I dance rather violently around the room to a few songs after my workout tape. Felt good though. Apparently I have some anger to vent, so I best be getting myself to Exit tonight and scaring people out of my way.

I just got back from a long walk in the blistering cold to deliver a video tape to another building. I am not going outside again. Frostbite is not a hobby.
OK...WE CAN END THIS WEEK NOW!! ANYONE?? ANYONE?

I want some pie. Sigh.

lamenting my lack of pie to: Razed In Black/Unearthed - Master

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home