Tuesday, November 05, 2002

November...the outright ooziest month on record. Rain, cold, grayness...etc. Getting out of bed was traumatic. Didn't achieve any cleaning last night...Mike did get some of the CDs organized...just in time for me to screw them up again by putting together a new radio show. Other than that, all we did was take turns falling asleep on the heating pad. And I made some nice warm casserole stuff for dinner...which I was going to eat at work today but left it at home. :(

So, I'm going to get a nice warm subway sandwich for lunch. Maybe soup if they have any....
I've got renderings for costume design due tomorrow...should start on them today at work once I can function. Need to get back on the exercise wagon too....can't let my abs go to shit.

Tomorrow we'll be doing steak dinner and movie with heather and glenn...mmm steak. I'd like to be smothered in steak right about now.

currently bemoaning my fate to: underworld/dubnobasswithmyheadman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home