Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I'm a baritone today. Damn cough. :P

On the other hand, I'm doing some interesting dream experiments. I dream lucidly fairly often, and my dreams are always very vivid, so I thought I'd hone my dreaming skills a little. I started a journal, and did some exercises to help me control my dreams a little more. This, in combination with a short ritual before bed has already helped me get better sleep and have some interesting dreams in the span of one night.

I recorded a long...almost extended dream that took at least half the night, from which I was able to wake up and still continue dreaming. I'm going to keep this up and see what happens, as I'd like to try and get some information from my dreams that could help me in waking life. This is not new for me, I've always paid a lot of attention to my dream life and gotten some interesting ideas from it.

We'll see what happens I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home