Friday, October 04, 2002

Sleep escapes me again...so I spend the whole night tossing and turning, having "awake dreams" of scenarios that don't actually exist and having difficulty shaking myself around enough to realize that it is time to rest. Then, after a long, sleepy train ride, I get to work, where I am by myself in the office on a slow day, with the sky pouring down on the city and nothing but clouds for miles...this really stimulates consciousness, let me tell you.

So, I've got my cup of lemon tea. Yay. And I'm listening to Unquiet Grave Volume 1 just to make sure I stay vaguely alert. friday. hooo-ray. I'm hoping i have enough energy to make it to Exit this week...was too tired last time to have a decent evening. Perhaps if I take a nap after exercising when I get home, I can be ready to dance...or maybe I should skip the nap and just wear myself out so I can crash.

So much for my dream experiments this week...shitty sleep really doesn't facilitate such research. Still trying to kepp up with the journal, depsite the fact that I remember little to put down. I know that when I really do get good sleep, I'll have 10 billion vivid dreams in a big flood. It always happens that way.

No more freaky movies before bedtime. Normally that kind of stuff doesn't bother me, but I know it was affecting my attempted rest last night. Here's to insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home